Entering the Year of the Dragon on a High
Happy New Year from all of us at Slotine!
With the Lunar New Year of the Dragon on the horizon, we are extremely excited to see what the upcoming months have in store for us. Before we move forward, we would like to take a moment to celebrate some of our team’s fantastic achievements in 2023:
- Maëva became an accredited mediator with the Hong Kong Mediation Accreditation Association Limited (HKMAAL)
- Mathilde is now dually qualified, having passed her exam to qualify as an English solicitor
- Jessica finished her traineeship and is now a qualified Hong Kong solicitor
- We welcomed two new trainee solicitors to Slotine: Sophie and Nitika
- Guillaume, a senior associate with our associate law firm in Paris UGGC was the first UGGC Associate to benefit from their new international exchange programme, where he chose to relocate to Hong Kong for four months
- Mato, our admin and finance manager, has continuously supported our team with vigour throughout all of the year’s endeavours!
But it’s not just individual achievements we wish to celebrate. With regards to our practice areas, we saw many opportunities for Slotine’s M&A, startups capital raising and employment law practices over the course of the year – marking some of our busiest times yet!
And we now occupy the whole 20th floor of Keen Hung Commercial Building. Be ready for another OWP in 2024 (Office Warming Party).
Wishing you a prosperous 2024 and Year of the Dragon.